Split Personality Consignment LLC thanks you for consigning with us. We specialize in the best, gently used designer clothing and accessories as well as eclectic furnishings. Every item is carefully chosen and must meet Split Personality Consignment LLC standards. Please do not be offended if we refuse items as we cannot accept everything. We must keep the shopping preferences of our customers in mind.
Here’s How it Works
Call or stop in…
- Appointments are not required
- Seasonally appropriate
- Consignors must present BRAND name clothing on hangars in READY TO WEAR condition… clean, free from odors, animal hair & defects, and less than 3 years old.
- 90-Day Consignment Period
- Split Personality Consignment LLC will be responsible for pricing all consigned items.
- All items will be priced at 1/2 to 1/3 of current retail prices using online & lowest advertised prices as a baseline, the demand for the item, and its condition. All consigned items may be placed in store and special sales events during the 90 day consignment period and will not be available for pickup until the end of the consignment period.
Early Consignment Pull
- Items PULLED EARLY by the consignor will be subject to a $1.00 per item charge.
- Name brand high end designer bags such as Coach, Michael Kors, Dooney & Bourke will be authenticated using a third party authentication service. The fee for this is absorbed by the store, UNLESS the bag is identified as not-authentic, or not consigned, in which case, the consignor will be charged $7.50 per each bag authenticated.
We cannot accept…
- Faux designer purses (Knock-Offs), perfumes, and make-up.
- The 3 C’s…Cute, Clean, and Current! Quality items from HIGHER END mall stores, designer labels, unique boutique pieces and up to date home décor items.
Consignment Splits & Account Management
- 40/60 Split…40% to the Consignor, 60% to Split Personality Consignment LLC for any item sold for less than $100
- 50/50 Split…50% to Consignor, 50% to SPLIT PERSONALITY CONSIGNMENT LLC for any item sold for more than $100
- Payment will be made upon pick up of unsold items
- Payments may also be made to consignors periodically during the consignment period or used towards an in-store purchase
Items not sold
- Consignors have the option to donate or retrieve unsold items at the end of the 90 day consignment period. Items to be picked up by the consignor at the end of the 90 day consignment period must be done within one week of the notification of the end of the consignment period or the items will become the property of Split Personality Consignment LLC.
- While every possible effort will be made by Split Personality Consignment LLC to safeguard consigned merchandise, Split Personality Consignment LLC assumes NO LIABILITY for the loss, damage to, or destruction of any consigned item(s) by fire, theft, accident, water, or any other cause.